Honorary Consulate of Finland in Montreal, Canada
- AddressPlace Sherbrooke, 1010, Sherbrooke Street West, Suite 602, Quebec, H3A 2R7
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+1-514-282 9899
- Phone+1-514-282 9798
This map displays the location of Finnish Consulate in Montreal, Canada
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Finland in Montreal, Canada"
About Honorary Consulate of Finland in Montreal, Canada
Finnish Consulate in Montreal runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Finn, and international citizens in Canada.The Finnish Consulate in Montreal supports Canadian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Finn economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Finn Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Finland
- Want to apply and obtain Finn Visa
Visa and Passport services
Finn passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Finland and Canada.
The process of issuing Finn Visa and Passport of Finland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Finnish Consulate in Montreal if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Finn representations in Canada
In addition to the Finnish Consulate in Montreal, Finland also has 12 other representations in Canada:
- Finnish Consulate in Winnipeg
- Finnish Consulate in Timmins
- Finnish Consulate in Thunder Bay
- Finnish Consulate in Sudbury
- Finnish Consulate in Sault Ste. Marie
- Finnish Consulate in Quebec
- Finnish Consulate in Halifax
- Finnish Consulate in Edmonton
- Finnish Consulate in Calgary
- Finnish Consulate in Vancouver
- Finnish Consulate in Toronto
- Finnish Embassy in Ottawa
Canadian representations in Finland
- Canadian Embassy in Helsinki is the only Canadian representation in Finland
Finn representations worldwide
Finnish Consulate In Montreal represents one of 469 consular and diplomatic representations of Finland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Canada
Finnish Consulate In Montreal represents one of 401 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Canada.