Honorary Consulate of Finland in Nagoya, Japan
- AddressHonorary Consulate of Finland, Central Japan Railway Company, JR Central Towers, 1-1-4 Meieki, Nakamura-ku , 450-6101
- Fax+81-52 564 5106
- Phone+81-52 564 5105
This map displays the location of Finnish Consulate in Nagoya, Japan
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Finland in Nagoya, Japan"
About Honorary Consulate of Finland in Nagoya, Japan
Finnish Consulate in Nagoya runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Finn, and international citizens in Japan.The Finnish Consulate in Nagoya supports Japanese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Finn economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Finn Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Finland
- Want to apply and obtain Finn Visa
Visa and Passport services
Finn passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Finland and Japan.
The process of issuing Finn Visa and Passport of Finland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Finnish Consulate in Nagoya if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Finn representations in Japan
In addition to the Finnish Consulate in Nagoya, Finland also has 5 other representations in Japan:
- Finnish Consulate in Sapporo
- Finnish Consulate in Nagano
- Finnish Consulate in Kitakyushu
- Finnish Consulate in Osaka
- Finnish Embassy in Tokyo
Japanese representations in Finland
- Japanese Embassy in Helsinki is the only Japanese representation in Finland
Finn representations worldwide
Finnish Consulate In Nagoya represents one of 469 consular and diplomatic representations of Finland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Japan
Finnish Consulate In Nagoya represents one of 241 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Japan.