Honorary Consulate of Finland in Tangiers, Morocco
- AddressConsulat honoraire de Finlande, Zone Industrielle, L'Allee No. 2,Lot No. 59, Route de Tetouan, Postal address: Consulat honoraire de Finlande, B.P.125, Poste Principale 35000
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+212-39-959 946/43
- Phone+212-39-350 024,351 233
This map displays the location of Finnish Consulate in Tangiers, Morocco
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Finland in Tangiers, Morocco"
About Honorary Consulate of Finland in Tangiers, Morocco
Finnish Consulate in Tangiers runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Finn, and international citizens in Morocco.The Finnish Consulate in Tangiers supports Moroccan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Finn economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Finn Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Finland
- Want to apply and obtain Finn Visa
Visa and Passport services
Finn passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Finland and Morocco.
The process of issuing Finn Visa and Passport of Finland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Finnish Consulate in Tangiers if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Finn representations in Morocco
In addition to the Finnish Consulate in Tangiers, Finland also has 6 other representations in Morocco:
- Finnish Consulate in Safi
- Finnish Consulate in Marrakech
- Finnish Consulate in Kenitra
- Finnish Consulate in Agadir
- Finnish Consulate in Casablanca
- Finnish Embassy in Rabat
Moroccan representations in Finland
- Moroccan Embassy in Helsinki is the only Moroccan representation in Finland
Finn representations worldwide
Finnish Consulate In Tangiers represents one of 469 consular and diplomatic representations of Finland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Morocco
Finnish Consulate In Tangiers represents one of 108 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Morocco.