Honorary Consulate of Finland in Tijuana, Mexico
- AddressConsulado honorario de Finlandia, Gral. Manuel Márquez de León No. 950, Zona Urbana Río Tijuana, 22010 Baja California
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Finnish Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Finland in Tijuana, Mexico"
About Honorary Consulate of Finland in Tijuana, Mexico
Finnish Consulate in Tijuana runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Finn, and international citizens in Mexico.The Finnish Consulate in Tijuana supports Mexican citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Finn economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Finn Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Finland
- Want to apply and obtain Finn Visa
Visa and Passport services
Finn passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Finland and Mexico.
The process of issuing Finn Visa and Passport of Finland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Finnish Consulate in Tijuana if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Finn representations in Mexico
In addition to the Finnish Consulate in Tijuana, Finland also has 10 other representations in Mexico:
- Finnish Consulate in Veracruz
- Finnish Consulate in Tampico
- Finnish Consulate in Puebla
- Finnish Consulate in Monterrey
- Finnish Consulate in Merida
- Finnish Consulate in Guadalajara
- Finnish Consulate in Ciudad Juarez
- Finnish Consulate in Cancun
- Finnish Consulate in Acapulco
- Finnish Embassy in Mexico
Mexican representations in Finland
- Mexican Embassy in Helsinki is the only Mexican representation in Finland
Finn representations worldwide
Finnish Consulate In Tijuana represents one of 469 consular and diplomatic representations of Finland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Mexico
Finnish Consulate In Tijuana represents one of 201 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Mexico.