Honorary Consulate of France in Rome, Italy
- AddressVia Giulia 251, 00186 Rome
- Email[email protected],[email protected]
- Fax 06 68 60 12 60/12 54
- Phone 06 68 60 11
This map displays the location of French Consulate in Rome, Italy
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of France in Rome, Italy"
About Honorary Consulate of France in Rome, Italy
French Consulate in Rome runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, French, and international citizens in Italy.The French Consulate in Rome supports Italian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding French economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting French Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in France
- Want to apply and obtain French Visa
Visa and Passport services
French passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in France and Italy.
The process of issuing French Visa and Passport of France can take few weeks.*Please contact with French Consulate in Rome if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
French representations in Italy
In addition to the French Consulate in Rome, France also has 4 other representations in Italy:
- French Consulate in Turin
- French Consulate in Naples
- French Consulate in Milan
- French Embassy in Rome
Italian representations in France
Country of Italy has 2 other representations in France:
French representations worldwide
French Consulate In Rome represents one of 332 consular and diplomatic representations of France all over the world.
Foreign representations in Italy
French Consulate In Rome represents one of 402 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Italy.