Honorary Consulate of Greece in Catania
- AddressVia Museo Biscari 10, 95124 Catania, Italy
- Fax(003995) 534080
- Phone(003995) 534080
This map displays the location of Greek Consulate in Catania, Italy
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Greece in Catania"
About Honorary Consulate of Greece in Catania
Greek Consulate in Catania runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Greek, and international citizens in Italy.The Greek Consulate in Catania supports Italian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Greek economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Greek Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Greece
- Want to apply and obtain Greek Visa
Visa and Passport services
Greek passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Greece and Italy.
The process of issuing Greek Visa and Passport of Greece can take few weeks.*Please contact with Greek Consulate in Catania if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Greek representations in Italy
In addition to the Greek Consulate in Catania, Greece also has 15 other representations in Italy:
- Greek Consulate in Ancona
- Greek Consulate in Brindisi
- Greek Consulate in Trieste
- Greek Consulate in Perugia
- Greek Consulate in Palermo
- Greek Consulate in Livorno
- Greek Consulate in Firenze
- Greek Consulate in Bologna
- Greek Consulate in Bari
- Greek Consulate in Torino
- Greek Consulate in Venice
- Greek Consulate in Naples
- Greek Consulate in Milan
- Greek Consulate in Rome
- Greek Embassy in The Holy See (Vatican City)
Italian representations in Greece
- Italian Embassy in Athens is the only Italian representation in Greece
Greek representations worldwide
Greek Consulate In Catania represents one of 274 consular and diplomatic representations of Greece all over the world.
Foreign representations in Italy
Greek Consulate In Catania represents one of 402 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Italy.