Honorary Consulate of Greece in Kuopio
- AddressKuopion Osuuspankki, P.O. Box 47, 70101 Kuopio, Finland
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(0035810) 2588270
- Phone(0035810) 2588500,2588202
This map displays the location of Greek Consulate in Kuopio, Finland
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Greece in Kuopio"
About Honorary Consulate of Greece in Kuopio
Greek Consulate in Kuopio runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Greek, and international citizens in Finland.The Greek Consulate in Kuopio supports Finn citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Greek economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Greek Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Greece
- Want to apply and obtain Greek Visa
Visa and Passport services
Greek passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Greece and Finland.
The process of issuing Greek Visa and Passport of Greece can take few weeks.*Please contact with Greek Consulate in Kuopio if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Greek representations in Finland
In addition to the Greek Consulate in Kuopio, Greece also has 4 other representations in Finland:
- Greek Consulate in Rovaniemi
- Greek Consulate in Oulu
- Greek Consulate in Turku
- Greek Embassy in Helsinki
Finn representations in Greece
Country of Finland has 9 other representations in Greece:
- Finnish Consulate in Korfu
- Finnish Consulate in Thessaloniki
- Finnish Consulate in Rhodos
- Finnish Consulate in Pireus
- Finnish Consulate in Patras
- Finnish Consulate in Kos
- Finnish Consulate in Crete
- Finnish Consulate in Hania
- Finnish Embassy in Athens
Greek representations worldwide
Greek Consulate In Kuopio represents one of 274 consular and diplomatic representations of Greece all over the world.
Foreign representations in Finland
Greek Consulate In Kuopio represents one of 123 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Finland.