Honorary Consulate of Greece in Le Havre
- Address28 Rue de General de Gaulle, 76310 Sainte-Adresse, Franc
- CityLe Havre
- Fax(0033) 235467316
- Phone(0033) 235462892
This map displays the location of Greek Consulate in Le Havre, France
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Greece in Le Havre"
About Honorary Consulate of Greece in Le Havre
Greek Consulate in Le Havre runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Greek, and international citizens in France.The Greek Consulate in Le Havre supports French citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Greek economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Greek Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Greece
- Want to apply and obtain Greek Visa
Visa and Passport services
Greek passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Greece and France.
The process of issuing Greek Visa and Passport of Greece can take few weeks.*Please contact with Greek Consulate in Le Havre if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Greek representations in France
In addition to the Greek Consulate in Le Havre, Greece also has 13 other representations in France:
- Greek Consulate in Calais
- Greek Consulate in Saint-Etienne
- Greek Consulate in Nice
- Greek Consulate in Nantes
- Greek Consulate in Lyon
- Greek Consulate in Lille
- Greek Consulate in Grenoble
- Greek Consulate in 04 Rue Emmanuel Liais
- Greek Consulate in Bordeaux
- Greek Consulate in Ajaccio
- Greek Consulate in Paris
- Greek Consulate in Marseille
- Greek Embassy in Paris
French representations in Greece
Country of France has 3 other representations in Greece:
Greek representations worldwide
Greek Consulate In Le Havre represents one of 274 consular and diplomatic representations of Greece all over the world.
Foreign representations in France
Greek Consulate In Le Havre represents one of 472 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in France.