Honorary Consulate of Greece in Palma de Mallorca
- AddressSanto Domingo 8, 07001 Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- CityPalma de Mallorca
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(0034971) 716744
- Phone(0034971) 712221,171719
This map displays the location of Greek Consulate in Palma De Mallorca, Spain
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Greece in Palma de Mallorca"
About Honorary Consulate of Greece in Palma de Mallorca
Greek Consulate in Palma De Mallorca runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Greek, and international citizens in Spain.The Greek Consulate in Palma De Mallorca supports Spanish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Greek economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Greek Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Greece
- Want to apply and obtain Greek Visa
Visa and Passport services
Greek passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Greece and Spain.
The process of issuing Greek Visa and Passport of Greece can take few weeks.*Please contact with Greek Consulate in Palma De Mallorca if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Greek representations in Spain
In addition to the Greek Consulate in Palma De Mallorca, Greece also has 9 other representations in Spain:
- Greek Consulate in Sevilla
- Greek Consulate in Valencia
- Greek Consulate in Malaga
- Greek Consulate in Las Palmas De Gran Canaria
- Greek Consulate in La Coruna
- Greek Consulate in Huelva
- Greek Consulate in Bilbao
- Greek Consulate in Barcelona
- Greek Embassy in Madrid
Spanish representations in Greece
- Spanish Embassy in Athens is the only Spanish representation in Greece
Greek representations worldwide
Greek Consulate In Palma De Mallorca represents one of 274 consular and diplomatic representations of Greece all over the world.
Foreign representations in Spain
Greek Consulate In Palma De Mallorca represents one of 343 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Spain.