Honorary Consulate of Grenada in Chicago, Illinois. United States of America
- Address#438 W St. James PC Chicago, Illinois. 60614 United States
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Grenadian Consulate in Chicago, United States
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Grenada in Chicago, Illinois. United States of America"
About Honorary Consulate of Grenada in Chicago, Illinois. United States of America
Grenadian Consulate in Chicago runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Grenadian, and international citizens in United-states.The Grenadian Consulate in Chicago supports American citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Grenadian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Grenadian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Grenada
- Want to apply and obtain Grenadian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Grenadian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Grenada and United-states.
The process of issuing Grenadian Visa and Passport of Grenada can take few weeks.*Please contact with Grenadian Consulate in Chicago if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Grenadian representations in United-states
In addition to the Grenadian Consulate in Chicago, Grenada also has 4 other representations in United-states:
- Grenadian Consulate in New York
- Grenadian Consulate in Miami
- Grenadian Consulate in Kentucky
- Grenadian Embassy in Washington DC
American representations in Grenada
- American Embassy in St. George's is the only American representation in Grenada
Grenadian representations worldwide
Grenadian Consulate In Chicago represents one of 25 consular and diplomatic representations of Grenada all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-states
Grenadian Consulate In Chicago represents one of 930 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-states.