Honorary Consulate of Grenada in Seoul, South Korea
- AddressRm #408 Myongji Building 58-17 Suhsomun-Dong, Chung Ku Seoul, South Korea
- Phone82-2 755-3112
This map displays the location of Grenadian Consulate in Seoul, South Korea
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Grenada in Seoul, South Korea"
About Honorary Consulate of Grenada in Seoul, South Korea
Grenadian Consulate in Seoul runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Grenadian, and international citizens in South-korea.The Grenadian Consulate in Seoul supports South Korean citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Grenadian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Grenadian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Grenada
- Want to apply and obtain Grenadian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Grenadian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Grenada and South-korea.
The process of issuing Grenadian Visa and Passport of Grenada can take few weeks.*Please contact with Grenadian Consulate in Seoul if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Grenadian representations in South-korea
Grenadian Consulate in Seoul is the only Grenadian diplomatic mission in South-korea.
Grenadian representations worldwide
Grenadian Consulate In Seoul represents one of 24 consular and diplomatic representations of Grenada all over the world.
Foreign representations in South-korea
Grenadian Consulate In Seoul represents one of 122 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in South-korea.