Honorary Consulate of Indonesia in Reykjavik, Iceland
- AddressNordurljos Lynghals 5, P.O. Box 10110, 130 Reykjavik, Iceland
- Fax(354) 515-6860
- Phone(354) 515-6000
This map displays the location of Indonesian Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Indonesia in Reykjavik, Iceland"
About Honorary Consulate of Indonesia in Reykjavik, Iceland
Indonesian Consulate in Reykjavik runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indonesian, and international citizens in Iceland.The Indonesian Consulate in Reykjavik supports Icelandic citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indonesian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indonesian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Indonesia
- Want to apply and obtain Indonesian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indonesian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Indonesia and Iceland.
The process of issuing Indonesian Visa and Passport of Indonesia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Indonesian Consulate in Reykjavik if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indonesian representations in Iceland
Indonesian Consulate in Reykjavik is the only Indonesian diplomatic mission in Iceland.
Indonesian representations worldwide
Indonesian Consulate In Reykjavik represents one of 175 consular and diplomatic representations of Indonesia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Iceland
Indonesian Consulate In Reykjavik represents one of 43 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Iceland.