Honorary Consulate of Indonesia in Tripoli, Lebanon
- AddressBoulevard Street , Khlat Building, Tripoli, Lebanon
- Phone(961-6) 433-913
This map displays the location of Indonesian Consulate in Tripoli, Lebanon
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Indonesia in Tripoli, Lebanon"
About Honorary Consulate of Indonesia in Tripoli, Lebanon
Indonesian Consulate in Tripoli runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indonesian, and international citizens in Lebanon.The Indonesian Consulate in Tripoli supports Lebanese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indonesian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indonesian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Indonesia
- Want to apply and obtain Indonesian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indonesian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Indonesia and Lebanon.
The process of issuing Indonesian Visa and Passport of Indonesia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Indonesian Consulate in Tripoli if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indonesian representations in Lebanon
In addition to the Indonesian Consulate in Tripoli, Indonesia also has 1 other representation in Lebanon:
Lebanese representations in Indonesia
- Lebanese Embassy in Jakarta is the only Lebanese representation in Indonesia
Indonesian representations worldwide
Indonesian Consulate In Tripoli represents one of 175 consular and diplomatic representations of Indonesia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Lebanon
Indonesian Consulate In Tripoli represents one of 80 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Lebanon.