Honorary Consulate of Kiribati in South Korea
- AddressYeong Dong, P.O.Box 650, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Fax(+82-2) 5591699,5591799
- Phone(+82-2) 5591114,5591837
This map displays the location of I-Kiribati Consulate in Seoul, South Korea
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Kiribati in South Korea"
About Honorary Consulate of Kiribati in South Korea
I-Kiribati Consulate in Seoul runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Kiribati, and international citizens in South-korea.The I-Kiribati Consulate in Seoul supports South Korean citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Kiribati economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Kiribati Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Kiribati
- Want to apply and obtain Kiribati Visa
Visa and Passport services
Kiribati passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Kiribati and South-korea.
The process of issuing Kiribati Visa and Passport of Kiribati can take few weeks.*Please contact with I-Kiribati Consulate in Seoul if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Kiribati representations in South-korea
I-Kiribati Consulate in Seoul is the only Kiribati diplomatic mission in South-korea.
Kiribati representations worldwide
I-Kiribati Consulate In Seoul represents one of 12 consular and diplomatic representations of Kiribati all over the world.
Foreign representations in South-korea
I-Kiribati Consulate In Seoul represents one of 122 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in South-korea.