Honorary Consulate of Poland in Muscat, Oman
- AddressBuilding No. 585, Way No. 46 Azaiba North, Muscat, Oman
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Polish Consulate in Muscat, Oman
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Poland in Muscat, Oman"
About Honorary Consulate of Poland in Muscat, Oman
Polish Consulate in Muscat runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Polish, and international citizens in Oman.The Polish Consulate in Muscat supports Omani citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Polish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Polish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Poland
- Want to apply and obtain Polish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Polish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Poland and Oman.
The process of issuing Polish Visa and Passport of Poland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Polish Consulate in Muscat if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Polish representations in Oman
Polish Consulate in Muscat is the only Polish diplomatic mission in Oman.
Polish representations worldwide
Polish Consulate In Muscat represents one of 222 consular and diplomatic representations of Poland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Oman
Polish Consulate In Muscat represents one of 45 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Oman.