Honorary Consulate of Sweden, Amsterdam
- AddressJan Willem Frisolaan 3
- Fax+31 (20) 301 43 09
- Phone+31 (20) 301 43 08
This map displays the location of Swedish Consulate in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Sweden, Amsterdam"
About Honorary Consulate of Sweden, Amsterdam
Swedish Consulate in Amsterdam runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Swedish, and international citizens in Netherlands.The Swedish Consulate in Amsterdam supports Dutch citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Swedish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Swedish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Sweden
- Want to apply and obtain Swedish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Swedish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Sweden and Netherlands.
The process of issuing Swedish Visa and Passport of Sweden can take few weeks.*Please contact with Swedish Consulate in Amsterdam if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Swedish representations in Netherlands
In addition to the Swedish Consulate in Amsterdam, Sweden also has 2 other representations in Netherlands:
Dutch representations in Sweden
Country of Netherlands has 8 other representations in Sweden:
- Dutch Consulate in Umea
- Dutch Consulate in Sundsvall
- Dutch Consulate in Norrkoping
- Dutch Consulate in Kalmar
- Dutch Consulate in Jonkoping
- Dutch Consulate in Malmo
- Dutch Consulate in Goteborg
- Dutch Embassy in Stockholm
Swedish representations worldwide
Swedish Consulate In Amsterdam represents one of 285 consular and diplomatic representations of Sweden all over the world.
Foreign representations in Netherlands
Swedish Consulate In Amsterdam represents one of 175 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Netherlands.