Honorary Consulate of Sweden in Erfurt, Germany
- Addressc/o Industrie- und Handelskammer Erfurt, Arnstädter Str. 34, 99104 Erfurt
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+49 (361) 348 42 85
- Phone+49 (361) 346 24 98
This map displays the location of Swedish Consulate in Erfurt, Germany
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Sweden in Erfurt, Germany"
About Honorary Consulate of Sweden in Erfurt, Germany
Swedish Consulate in Erfurt runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Swedish, and international citizens in Germany.The Swedish Consulate in Erfurt supports German citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Swedish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Swedish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Sweden
- Want to apply and obtain Swedish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Swedish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Sweden and Germany.
The process of issuing Swedish Visa and Passport of Sweden can take few weeks.*Please contact with Swedish Consulate in Erfurt if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Swedish representations in Germany
In addition to the Swedish Consulate in Erfurt, Sweden also has 11 other representations in Germany:
- Swedish Consulate in Stuttgart
- Swedish Consulate in Rostock
- Swedish Consulate in Munich
- Swedish Consulate in Lubeck
- Swedish Consulate in Leipzig
- Swedish Consulate in Kiel
- Swedish Consulate in Hannover
- Swedish Consulate in Frankfurt An Main
- Swedish Consulate in Dusseldorf
- Swedish Consulate in Bremen
- Swedish Embassy in Berlin
German representations in Sweden
- German Embassy in Stockholm is the only German representation in Sweden
Swedish representations worldwide
Swedish Consulate In Erfurt represents one of 285 consular and diplomatic representations of Sweden all over the world.
Foreign representations in Germany
Swedish Consulate In Erfurt represents one of 492 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Germany.