Honorary Consulate of Sweden in Kos, Greece
- AddressHotel Kipriotis Village, Psalidi, 853 00 Kos, Greece
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+30 (22420) 200 22
- Phone+30 (22420) 262 78
This map displays the location of Swedish Consulate in Kos, Greece
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Sweden in Kos, Greece"
About Honorary Consulate of Sweden in Kos, Greece
Swedish Consulate in Kos runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Swedish, and international citizens in Greece.The Swedish Consulate in Kos supports Greek citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Swedish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Swedish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Sweden
- Want to apply and obtain Swedish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Swedish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Sweden and Greece.
The process of issuing Swedish Visa and Passport of Sweden can take few weeks.*Please contact with Swedish Consulate in Kos if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Swedish representations in Greece
In addition to the Swedish Consulate in Kos, Sweden also has 8 other representations in Greece:
- Swedish Embassy in Athens
- Swedish Consulate in Thessaloniki
- Swedish Consulate in Rhodos
- Swedish Consulate in Pireus
- Swedish Consulate in Patras
- Swedish Consulate in Corfu
- Swedish Consulate in Heraklion
- Swedish Consulate in Chania
Greek representations in Sweden
Country of Greece has 3 other representations in Sweden:
Swedish representations worldwide
Swedish Consulate In Kos represents one of 285 consular and diplomatic representations of Sweden all over the world.
Foreign representations in Greece
Swedish Consulate In Kos represents one of 197 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Greece.