Honorary Consulate of the Czech Republic in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain
- AddressCarretera de Circunvalacion, , s/n; Complejo Bellavista, , 11407 Jerez de la Fronter
- CityJerez de la Frontera
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Czech Consulate in Jerez De La Frontera, Spain
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of the Czech Republic in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain"
About Honorary Consulate of the Czech Republic in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain
Czech Consulate in Jerez De La Frontera runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Czech, and international citizens in Spain.The Czech Consulate in Jerez De La Frontera supports Spanish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Czech economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Czech Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Czech Republic
- Want to apply and obtain Czech Visa
Visa and Passport services
Czech passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Czech Republic and Spain.
The process of issuing Czech Visa and Passport of Czech Republic can take few weeks.*Please contact with Czech Consulate in Jerez De La Frontera if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Czech representations in Spain
In addition to the Czech Consulate in Jerez De La Frontera, Czech Republic also has 7 other representations in Spain:
- Czech Consulate in Madrid
- Czech Consulate in Palma De Mallorca
- Czech Consulate in La Orotava
- Czech Consulate in Benidorm
- Czech Consulate in Barcelona
- Czech Consulate in Oviedo
- Czech Embassy in Madrid
Spanish representations in Czech Republic
- Spanish Embassy in Prague is the only Spanish representation in Czech Republic
Czech representations worldwide
Czech Consulate In Jerez De La Frontera represents one of 307 consular and diplomatic representations of Czech Republic all over the world.
Foreign representations in Spain
Czech Consulate In Jerez De La Frontera represents one of 343 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Spain.