Honorary Consulate of the Czech Republic in Tijuana, Mexico
- AddressBlvd. Fundadores No. 2951-B, , Col. Juarez, C.P. 22150 Tijuana
- Email[email protected],[email protected]
- Fax001/66/4684 8286
- Phone001/66/4684 9732,4638 8662,4638 8663,4634 1111
This map displays the location of Czech Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of the Czech Republic in Tijuana, Mexico"
About Honorary Consulate of the Czech Republic in Tijuana, Mexico
Czech Consulate in Tijuana runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Czech, and international citizens in Mexico.The Czech Consulate in Tijuana supports Mexican citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Czech economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Czech Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Czech Republic
- Want to apply and obtain Czech Visa
Visa and Passport services
Czech passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Czech Republic and Mexico.
The process of issuing Czech Visa and Passport of Czech Republic can take few weeks.*Please contact with Czech Consulate in Tijuana if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Czech representations in Mexico
In addition to the Czech Consulate in Tijuana, Czech Republic also has 3 other representations in Mexico:
Mexican representations in Czech Republic
- Mexican Embassy in The Prague 7 is the only Mexican representation in Czech Republic
Czech representations worldwide
Czech Consulate In Tijuana represents one of 307 consular and diplomatic representations of Czech Republic all over the world.
Foreign representations in Mexico
Czech Consulate In Tijuana represents one of 201 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Mexico.