Honorary Consulate of the Dominican Republic in Alicante, Spain
- AddressCalle de la Virgen del Socorro, 50 - Local 3, Código Postal 03002, , Alicante, Spain
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+34 96 515 1165
- Phone+34 96 515 18 97
This map displays the location of Dominican Consulate in Alicante, Spain
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of the Dominican Republic in Alicante, Spain"
About Honorary Consulate of the Dominican Republic in Alicante, Spain
Dominican Consulate in Alicante runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dominican, and international citizens in Spain.The Dominican Consulate in Alicante supports Spanish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dominican economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dominican Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Dominican Republic
- Want to apply and obtain Dominican Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dominican passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Dominican Republic and Spain.
The process of issuing Dominican Visa and Passport of Dominican Republic can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dominican Consulate in Alicante if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dominican representations in Spain
In addition to the Dominican Consulate in Alicante, Dominican Republic also has 2 other representations in Spain:
Spanish representations in Dominican Republic
- Spanish Embassy in Santo Domingo is the only Spanish representation in Dominican Republic
Dominican representations worldwide
Dominican Consulate In Alicante represents one of 57 consular and diplomatic representations of Dominican Republic all over the world.
Foreign representations in Spain
Dominican Consulate In Alicante represents one of 343 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Spain.