Honorary Consulate of the People’s Democratic Republic of Laos
- Address1-100 Kusumoto-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya-shi 464-8650, Japan
- Phone(+81-52) 7512572
This map displays the location of Lao or Laotian Consulate in Nagoya, Japan
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of the People’s Democratic Republic of Laos"
About Honorary Consulate of the People’s Democratic Republic of Laos
Lao or Laotian Consulate in Nagoya runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Laotian, and international citizens in Japan.The Lao or Laotian Consulate in Nagoya supports Japanese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Laotian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Laotian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Laos
- Want to apply and obtain Laotian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Laotian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Laos and Japan.
The process of issuing Laotian Visa and Passport of Laos can take few weeks.*Please contact with Lao or Laotian Consulate in Nagoya if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Laotian representations in Japan
In addition to the Lao or Laotian Consulate in Nagoya, Laos also has 1 other representation in Japan:
Japanese representations in Laos
- Japanese Embassy in Vientiane is the only Japanese representation in Laos
Laotian representations worldwide
Lao Or Laotian Consulate In Nagoya represents one of 32 consular and diplomatic representations of Laos all over the world.
Foreign representations in Japan
Lao Or Laotian Consulate In Nagoya represents one of 241 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Japan.