Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Poland in Kathmandu
- AddressGolchha House, Ganabahal, P.O.Box 363 Kathmandu
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+977) 1 4249723
- Phone(+977) 1 4250001; (+977) 1 4249114
This map displays the location of Polish Consulate in Kathmandu, Nepal
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Poland in Kathmandu"
About Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Poland in Kathmandu
Polish Consulate in Kathmandu runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Polish, and international citizens in Nepal.The Polish Consulate in Kathmandu supports Nepalese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Polish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Polish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Poland
- Want to apply and obtain Polish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Polish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Poland and Nepal.
The process of issuing Polish Visa and Passport of Poland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Polish Consulate in Kathmandu if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Polish representations in Nepal
Polish Consulate in Kathmandu is the only Polish diplomatic mission in Nepal.
Polish representations worldwide
Polish Consulate In Kathmandu represents one of 222 consular and diplomatic representations of Poland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Nepal
Polish Consulate In Kathmandu represents one of 34 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Nepal.