Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Poland in Osaka
- AddressAqua Dojima Nishi-kan 18F, West Building 1-4-16 Dojimahama, Kitaku (c/o Kyoei Steel Co. Ltd.), 530-0004 , Osaka, Japan
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(00-81-6) 6346-5324
- Phone(00-81-6) 6346-5326
This map displays the location of Polish Consulate in Osaka, Japan
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Poland in Osaka"
About Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Poland in Osaka
Polish Consulate in Osaka runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Polish, and international citizens in Japan.The Polish Consulate in Osaka supports Japanese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Polish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Polish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Poland
- Want to apply and obtain Polish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Polish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Poland and Japan.
The process of issuing Polish Visa and Passport of Poland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Polish Consulate in Osaka if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Polish representations in Japan
In addition to the Polish Consulate in Osaka, Poland also has 1 other representation in Japan:
Japanese representations in Poland
- Japanese Embassy in Warsaw is the only Japanese representation in Poland
Polish representations worldwide
Polish Consulate In Osaka represents one of 222 consular and diplomatic representations of Poland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Japan
Polish Consulate In Osaka represents one of 241 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Japan.