Honorary Consulate Office of Germany in Antigua
- AddressMonks Hill 13St. Paul'sEnglish Harbour
- CityAntigua and Barbuda
- Email[email protected]
- Phone+ 1 268 7205452
This map displays the location of German Consulate in St. John's, Antigua & Barbuda
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate Office of Germany in Antigua"
About Honorary Consulate Office of Germany in Antigua
German Consulate in St. John's runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, German, and international citizens in Antigua-barbuda.The German Consulate in St. John's supports Antiguan and Barbudan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding German economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting German Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Germany
- Want to apply and obtain German Visa
Visa and Passport services
German passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Germany and Antigua-barbuda.
The process of issuing German Visa and Passport of Germany can take few weeks.*Please contact with German Consulate in St. John's if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
German representations in Antigua-barbuda
German Consulate in St. John's is the only German diplomatic mission in Antigua-barbuda.
Antiguan and Barbudan representations in Germany
- Antiguan & Barbudan Consulate in Germany is the only Antiguan And Barbudan representation in Germany
German representations worldwide
German Consulate In St. John's represents one of 392 consular and diplomatic representations of Germany all over the world.
Foreign representations in Antigua-barbuda
German Consulate In St. John's represents one of 18 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Antigua-barbuda.