Honoray Consulate of Timor-Leste in Manila, Philippines
- Address3rd Floor Richville Corporate Center, 1314 Commerce Avenue , Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila, Philippines
This map displays the location of Timorese Consulate in Manila, Philippines
Submit Edits for "Honoray Consulate of Timor-Leste in Manila, Philippines"
About Honoray Consulate of Timor-Leste in Manila, Philippines
Timorese Consulate in Manila runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, East Timorese, and international citizens in Philippines.The Timorese Consulate in Manila supports Filipino citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding East Timorese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting East Timorese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in East Timor
- Want to apply and obtain East Timorese Visa
Visa and Passport services
East Timorese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in East Timor and Philippines.
The process of issuing East Timorese Visa and Passport of East Timor can take few weeks.*Please contact with Timorese Consulate in Manila if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
East Timorese representations in Philippines
Timorese Consulate in Manila is the only East Timorese diplomatic mission in Philippines.
Filipino representations in East Timor
- Filipino Embassy in Dili is the only Filipino representation in East Timor
East Timorese representations worldwide
Timorese Consulate In Manila represents one of 13 consular and diplomatic representations of East Timor all over the world.
Foreign representations in Philippines
Timorese Consulate In Manila represents one of 122 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Philippines.