Israel Economic and Cultural Office in Taipei, China (Republic)
- AddressBet Agron,, Hillel Street 37,, Jerusaelm
- Fax(02) 2757-7247
- Phone(02) 2757-9692
This map displays the location of Israeli Consulate in Taipei, China
Submit Edits for "Israel Economic and Cultural Office in Taipei, China (Republic)"
About Israel Economic and Cultural Office in Taipei, China (Republic)
Israeli Consulate in Taipei runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Israeli, and international citizens in China.The Israeli Consulate in Taipei supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Israeli economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Israeli Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Israel
- Want to apply and obtain Israeli Visa
Visa and Passport services
Israeli passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Israel and China.
The process of issuing Israeli Visa and Passport of Israel can take few weeks.*Please contact with Israeli Consulate in Taipei if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Israeli representations in China
In addition to the Israeli Consulate in Taipei, Israel also has 3 other representations in China:
Chinese representations in Israel
- Chinese Embassy in Tel-Aviv is the only Chinese representation in Israel
Israeli representations worldwide
Israeli Consulate In Taipei represents one of 98 consular and diplomatic representations of Israel all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Israeli Consulate In Taipei represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.