Jamaican Consulate in Barbados
- Addressc/o Alamac Trading Company Ltd., Alamac House, Fontabelle
- CitySt. Michael
- Email[email protected],[email protected]
- Phone246-426-9920/436-4900 (W,k)
This map displays the location of Jamaican Consulate in St. Michael, Barbados
Submit Edits for "Jamaican Consulate in Barbados"
About Jamaican Consulate in Barbados
Jamaican Consulate in St. Michael runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Jamaican, and international citizens in Barbados.The Jamaican Consulate in St. Michael supports Barbadian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Jamaican economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Jamaican Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Jamaica
- Want to apply and obtain Jamaican Visa
Visa and Passport services
Jamaican passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Jamaica and Barbados.
The process of issuing Jamaican Visa and Passport of Jamaica can take few weeks.*Please contact with Jamaican Consulate in St. Michael if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Jamaican representations in Barbados
Jamaican Consulate in St. Michael is the only Jamaican diplomatic mission in Barbados.
Barbadian representations in Jamaica
- Barbadian Consulate in Jamaica is the only Barbadian representation in Jamaica
Jamaican representations worldwide
Jamaican Consulate In St. Michael represents one of 100 consular and diplomatic representations of Jamaica all over the world.
Foreign representations in Barbados
Jamaican Consulate In St. Michael represents one of 22 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Barbados.