Jamaican Consulate in Brazil
- AddressBastos-Tigre, Coelho da Rocha e Lopes Advogados, Al. Jaú, 1754 - 4° andar, 01420-002
- CitySao Paulo
- Email[email protected]
- Fax55 11 3067-3413
- Phone55 11 3067-3414
This map displays the location of Jamaican Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Submit Edits for "Jamaican Consulate in Brazil"
About Jamaican Consulate in Brazil
Jamaican Consulate in Sao Paulo runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Jamaican, and international citizens in Brazil.The Jamaican Consulate in Sao Paulo supports Brazilian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Jamaican economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Jamaican Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Jamaica
- Want to apply and obtain Jamaican Visa
Visa and Passport services
Jamaican passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Jamaica and Brazil.
The process of issuing Jamaican Visa and Passport of Jamaica can take few weeks.*Please contact with Jamaican Consulate in Sao Paulo if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Jamaican representations in Brazil
Jamaican Consulate in Sao Paulo is the only Jamaican diplomatic mission in Brazil.
Brazilian representations in Jamaica
- Brazilian Embassy in Kingston is the only Brazilian representation in Jamaica
Jamaican representations worldwide
Jamaican Consulate In Sao Paulo represents one of 100 consular and diplomatic representations of Jamaica all over the world.
Foreign representations in Brazil
Jamaican Consulate In Sao Paulo represents one of 356 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Brazil.