Jamaican Consulate in Hong Kong, China
- Address32nd Floor, Standard Chartered Tower, Millennium City 1, 388 Kwun Tong Road, Kowloon
- CityHong Kong
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Jamaican Consulate in Hong Kong, China
Submit Edits for "Jamaican Consulate in Hong Kong, China"
About Jamaican Consulate in Hong Kong, China
Jamaican Consulate in Hong Kong runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Jamaican, and international citizens in China.The Jamaican Consulate in Hong Kong supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Jamaican economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Jamaican Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Jamaica
- Want to apply and obtain Jamaican Visa
Visa and Passport services
Jamaican passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Jamaica and China.
The process of issuing Jamaican Visa and Passport of Jamaica can take few weeks.*Please contact with Jamaican Consulate in Hong Kong if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Jamaican representations in China
In addition to the Jamaican Consulate in Hong Kong, Jamaica also has 1 other representation in China:
Chinese representations in Jamaica
- Chinese Embassy in Kingston is the only Chinese representation in Jamaica
Jamaican representations worldwide
Jamaican Consulate In Hong Kong represents one of 100 consular and diplomatic representations of Jamaica all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Jamaican Consulate In Hong Kong represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.