Latvian Embassy in Uzbekistan, Tashkent
- AddressRue de Lausanne 137, Case Postale 193, 1202 Geneva, Switzerland
This map displays the location of Latvian Embassy in Uzbekistan, Tajikistan
Submit Edits for "Latvian Embassy in Uzbekistan, Tashkent"
About Latvian Embassy in Uzbekistan, Tashkent
Latvian Embassy in Uzbekistan runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Latvian, and international citizens in Tajikistan.The Latvian Embassy in Uzbekistan supports Tajik citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Latvian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Latvian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Latvia
- Want to apply and obtain Latvian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Latvian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Latvia and Tajikistan.
The process of issuing Latvian Visa and Passport of Latvia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Latvian Embassy in Uzbekistan if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Latvian representations in Tajikistan
Latvian Embassy in Uzbekistan is the only Latvian diplomatic mission in Tajikistan.
Latvian representations worldwide
Latvian Embassy In Uzbekistan represents one of 50 consular and diplomatic representations of Latvia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Tajikistan
Latvian Embassy In Uzbekistan represents one of 16 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Tajikistan.