Permanent Mission of Portugal to the United Nations in New York
- Address866 Second Ave, 9th floor,, New York, N.Y. 10017
- CityNew York
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(212) 355-1124
- Phone(212) 759-9444
This map displays the location of Portuguese Consulate in New York, United States
Submit Edits for "Permanent Mission of Portugal to the United Nations in New York"
About Permanent Mission of Portugal to the United Nations in New York
Portuguese Consulate in New York runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Portuguese, and international citizens in United-states.The Portuguese Consulate in New York supports American citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Portuguese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Portuguese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Portugal
- Want to apply and obtain Portuguese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Portuguese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Portugal and United-states.
The process of issuing Portuguese Visa and Passport of Portugal can take few weeks.*Please contact with Portuguese Consulate in New York if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Portuguese representations in United-states
Portuguese Consulate in New York is the only Portuguese diplomatic mission in United-states.
American representations in Portugal
- American Embassy in Lisboa is the only American representation in Portugal
Portuguese representations worldwide
Portuguese Consulate In New York represents one of 65 consular and diplomatic representations of Portugal all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-states
Portuguese Consulate In New York represents one of 922 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-states.