Permanent Mission of the Marshall Islands to the United Nations
- Address800 Second Avenue, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10017, U.S.A.
- CityNew York
- Email[email protected],[email protected]
- Fax(+1-212) 983-3202
- Phone(+1-212) 983-3040
This map displays the location of Marshallese Consulate in New York, United States
Submit Edits for "Permanent Mission of the Marshall Islands to the United Nations"
About Permanent Mission of the Marshall Islands to the United Nations
Marshallese Consulate in New York runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Marshallese, and international citizens in United-states.The Marshallese Consulate in New York supports American citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Marshallese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Marshallese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Marshall Islands
- Want to apply and obtain Marshallese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Marshallese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Marshall Islands and United-states.
The process of issuing Marshallese Visa and Passport of Marshall Islands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Marshallese Consulate in New York if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Marshallese representations in United-states
In addition to the Marshallese Consulate in New York, Marshall Islands also has 3 other representations in United-states:
- Marshallese Embassy in Washington DC 20008
- Marshallese Consulate in Honolulu
- Marshallese Consulate in Agana
American representations in Marshall Islands
- American Embassy in Majuro is the only American representation in Marshall Islands
Marshallese representations worldwide
Marshallese Consulate In New York represents one of 12 consular and diplomatic representations of Marshall Islands all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-states
Marshallese Consulate In New York represents one of 929 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-states.