Permanent Mission of the Republic of Croatia to the United Nations, Office in Geneva
- Address25, route de Ferney 1209 Geneva, Switzerland
- Email[email protected]
- Fax0041 22 740 3251
- Phone0041 22 740 3243,740 3244
This map displays the location of Croatian Consulate in Geneve, Switzerland
Submit Edits for "Permanent Mission of the Republic of Croatia to the United Nations, Office in Geneva"
About Permanent Mission of the Republic of Croatia to the United Nations, Office in Geneva
Croatian Consulate in Geneve runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Croatian, and international citizens in Switzerland.The Croatian Consulate in Geneve supports Swiss citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Croatian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Croatian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Croatia
- Want to apply and obtain Croatian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Croatian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Croatia and Switzerland.
The process of issuing Croatian Visa and Passport of Croatia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Croatian Consulate in Geneve if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Croatian representations in Switzerland
In addition to the Croatian Consulate in Geneve, Croatia also has 3 other representations in Switzerland:
Swiss representations in Croatia
- Swiss Embassy in Zagreb is the only Swiss representation in Croatia
Croatian representations worldwide
Croatian Consulate In Geneve represents one of 139 consular and diplomatic representations of Croatia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Switzerland
Croatian Consulate In Geneve represents one of 246 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Switzerland.