Permanent Mission of the Republic of Korea to the United Nations
- AddressAvenue de l'Ariana 1, Case Postale 42, 1211 Geneva 20 Switzerland
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+41) 227480001
- Phone(+41) 227480000
This map displays the location of Korean Consulate in Geneva, Switzerland
Submit Edits for "Permanent Mission of the Republic of Korea to the United Nations"
About Permanent Mission of the Republic of Korea to the United Nations
Korean Consulate in Geneva runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, South Korean, and international citizens in Switzerland.The Korean Consulate in Geneva supports Swiss citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding South Korean economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting South Korean Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in South Korea
- Want to apply and obtain South Korean Visa
Visa and Passport services
South Korean passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in South Korea and Switzerland.
The process of issuing South Korean Visa and Passport of South Korea can take few weeks.*Please contact with Korean Consulate in Geneva if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
South Korean representations in Switzerland
In addition to the Korean Consulate in Geneva, South Korea also has 1 other representation in Switzerland:
Swiss representations in South Korea
- Swiss Embassy in Seoul is the only Swiss representation in South Korea
South Korean representations worldwide
Korean Consulate In Geneva represents one of 70 consular and diplomatic representations of South Korea all over the world.
Foreign representations in Switzerland
Korean Consulate In Geneva represents one of 246 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Switzerland.