Permanent Mission of the Republic of Macedonia to the NATO, Brussels, Kingdom of Belgium
- AddressNATO HQ - M. Worner Building, Blvd. Leopold III
- Email[email protected]
- Fax32 2 707 27 57
- Phone32 2 707 27 62
This map displays the location of Macedonian Consulate in Brussels, Belgium
Submit Edits for "Permanent Mission of the Republic of Macedonia to the NATO, Brussels, Kingdom of Belgium"
About Permanent Mission of the Republic of Macedonia to the NATO, Brussels, Kingdom of Belgium
Macedonian Consulate in Brussels runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Macedonian, and international citizens in Belgium.The Macedonian Consulate in Brussels supports Belgian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Macedonian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Macedonian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Macedonia
- Want to apply and obtain Macedonian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Macedonian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Macedonia and Belgium.
The process of issuing Macedonian Visa and Passport of Macedonia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Macedonian Consulate in Brussels if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Macedonian representations in Belgium
In addition to the Macedonian Consulate in Brussels, Macedonia also has 2 other representations in Belgium:
Belgian representations in Macedonia
- Belgian Consulate in Macedonia is the only Belgian representation in Macedonia
Macedonian representations worldwide
Macedonian Consulate In Brussels represents one of 50 consular and diplomatic representations of Macedonia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Belgium
Macedonian Consulate In Brussels represents one of 257 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Belgium.