Permanent Mission of the Russian Federation to the United Nations in New York
- Address136 East 67 Street, New York, N.Y. 10021
- CityNew York
- Phone(212) 861-4900,861-4901,861-4902
This map displays the location of Russian Consulate in New York, United States
Submit Edits for "Permanent Mission of the Russian Federation to the United Nations in New York"
About Permanent Mission of the Russian Federation to the United Nations in New York
Russian Consulate in New York runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Russian, and international citizens in United-states.The Russian Consulate in New York supports American citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Russian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Russian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Russia
- Want to apply and obtain Russian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Russian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Russia and United-states.
The process of issuing Russian Visa and Passport of Russia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Russian Consulate in New York if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Russian representations in United-states
In addition to the Russian Consulate in New York, Russia also has 4 other representations in United-states:
- Russian Consulate in Seattle
- Russian Consulate in New York
- Russian Consulate in San Francisco
- Russian Embassy in Washington DC
American representations in Russia
Country of United-states has 4 other representations in Russia:
Russian representations worldwide
Russian Consulate In New York represents one of 178 consular and diplomatic representations of Russia all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-states
Russian Consulate In New York represents one of 930 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-states.