Philippine Consulate General in Sydney, Australia
- AddressPhilippine Center, Level 1, 27-33 Wentworth Avenue, Sydney, 2000
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(61 2) 9262-7355
- Phone(61 2) 9262- 7377
This map displays the location of Filipino Consulate in Sydney, Australia
Submit Edits for "Philippine Consulate General in Sydney, Australia"
About Philippine Consulate General in Sydney, Australia
Filipino Consulate in Sydney runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Filipino, and international citizens in Australia.The Filipino Consulate in Sydney supports Australian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Filipino economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Filipino Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Philippines
- Want to apply and obtain Filipino Visa
Visa and Passport services
Filipino passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Philippines and Australia.
The process of issuing Filipino Visa and Passport of Philippines can take few weeks.*Please contact with Filipino Consulate in Sydney if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Filipino representations in Australia
In addition to the Filipino Consulate in Sydney, Philippines also has 7 other representations in Australia:
- Filipino Consulate in Adelaide
- Filipino Consulate in Perth
- Filipino Consulate in Melbourne
- Filipino Consulate in Hobart
- Filipino Consulate in Darwin
- Filipino Consulate in Brisbane
- Filipino Embassy in Canberra
Australian representations in Philippines
- Australian Embassy in Philippines is the only Australian representation in Philippines
Filipino representations worldwide
Filipino Consulate In Sydney represents one of 194 consular and diplomatic representations of Philippines all over the world.
Foreign representations in Australia
Filipino Consulate In Sydney represents one of 340 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Australia.