Representative Office of Ireland in East Timor
- Address12 Rua Alferes Duarte Arbiro, Farol , Leste , Postal Address, PO Box 383 , Loro-Saye
- Email[email protected]
- Fax00 670 390 324881
- Phone00 670 390 324880
This map displays the location of Irish Consulate in Dili, East Timor
Submit Edits for "Representative Office of Ireland in East Timor"
About Representative Office of Ireland in East Timor
Irish Consulate in Dili runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Irish, and international citizens in East-timor.The Irish Consulate in Dili supports East Timorese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Irish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Irish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Ireland
- Want to apply and obtain Irish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Irish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Ireland and East-timor.
The process of issuing Irish Visa and Passport of Ireland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Irish Consulate in Dili if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Irish representations in East-timor
Irish Consulate in Dili is the only Irish diplomatic mission in East-timor.
Irish representations worldwide
Irish Consulate In Dili represents one of 166 consular and diplomatic representations of Ireland all over the world.
Foreign representations in East-timor
Irish Consulate In Dili represents one of 11 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in East-timor.