Representative Office of Taiwan in Bogota, Colombia
- AddressCarrera 11 No. 93-53, Oficina 501 Santafe de Bogota, D.C., Colombia, S.A.
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+57) (1) 635-1216
- Phone(002-57-1) 635-0969
This map displays the location of Taiwanese Embassy in Bogota, Colombia
Submit Edits for "Representative Office of Taiwan in Bogota, Colombia"
About Representative Office of Taiwan in Bogota, Colombia
Taiwanese Embassy in Bogota runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Taiwanese, and international citizens in Colombia.The Taiwanese Embassy in Bogota supports Colombian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Taiwanese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Taiwanese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Taiwan
- Want to apply and obtain Taiwanese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Taiwanese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Taiwan and Colombia.
The process of issuing Taiwanese Visa and Passport of Taiwan can take few weeks.*Please contact with Taiwanese Embassy in Bogota if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Taiwanese representations in Colombia
Taiwanese Embassy in Bogota is the only Taiwanese diplomatic mission in Colombia.
Taiwanese representations worldwide
Taiwanese Embassy In Bogota represents one of 111 consular and diplomatic representations of Taiwan all over the world.
Foreign representations in Colombia
Taiwanese Embassy In Bogota represents one of 126 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Colombia.