Royal Danish Consulate General in Cuba
- AddressPaseo de Marti (Prado) 20, Piso 4, Apt. 4 B Zona 2, 10200 Havana, Cuba
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+53 (7) 8668 127
- Phone+53 (7) 8668 128 + 53 (7) 8668 144
This map displays the location of Danish Consulate in Havana, Cuba
Submit Edits for "Royal Danish Consulate General in Cuba"
About Royal Danish Consulate General in Cuba
Danish Consulate in Havana runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Danish, and international citizens in Cuba.The Danish Consulate in Havana supports Cuban citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Danish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Danish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Denmark
- Want to apply and obtain Danish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Danish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Denmark and Cuba.
The process of issuing Danish Visa and Passport of Denmark can take few weeks.*Please contact with Danish Consulate in Havana if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Danish representations in Cuba
Danish Consulate in Havana is the only Danish diplomatic mission in Cuba.
Cuban representations in Denmark
- Cuban Embassy in Copenhagen is the only Cuban representation in Denmark
Danish representations worldwide
Danish Consulate In Havana represents one of 203 consular and diplomatic representations of Denmark all over the world.
Foreign representations in Cuba
Danish Consulate In Havana represents one of 90 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Cuba.