Royal Danish Consulate General in Jordan
- Address24, Sharif Abdul Hamid Sharaf Street, Shmeisani, P.O. Box 222, Amman 11118
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+962 (6) 567 2170
- Phone+962 (6) 560 9500
This map displays the location of Greenlandic Consulate in Amman, Jordan
Submit Edits for "Royal Danish Consulate General in Jordan"
About Royal Danish Consulate General in Jordan
Greenlandic Consulate in Amman runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Greenlandic, and international citizens in Jordan.The Greenlandic Consulate in Amman supports Jordanian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Greenlandic economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Greenlandic Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Greenland
- Want to apply and obtain Greenlandic Visa
Visa and Passport services
Greenlandic passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Greenland and Jordan.
The process of issuing Greenlandic Visa and Passport of Greenland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Greenlandic Consulate in Amman if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Greenlandic representations in Jordan
In addition to the Greenlandic Consulate in Amman, Greenland also has 1 other representation in Jordan:
Greenlandic representations worldwide
Greenlandic Consulate In Amman represents one of 65 consular and diplomatic representations of Greenland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Jordan
Greenlandic Consulate In Amman represents one of 80 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Jordan.