Royal Danish Consulate General in New York, USA
- AddressOne Dag Hammarskjold Plaza, 885 Second Avenue, 18th Floor, New York, N.Y. 10017-2201
- CityNew York
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+1 (212) 754 1904
- Phone+1 (212) 223 4545
This map displays the location of Greenlandic Consulate in New York, United States
Submit Edits for "Royal Danish Consulate General in New York, USA"
About Royal Danish Consulate General in New York, USA
Greenlandic Consulate in New York runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Greenlandic, and international citizens in United-states.The Greenlandic Consulate in New York supports American citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Greenlandic economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Greenlandic Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Greenland
- Want to apply and obtain Greenlandic Visa
Visa and Passport services
Greenlandic passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Greenland and United-states.
The process of issuing Greenlandic Visa and Passport of Greenland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Greenlandic Consulate in New York if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Greenlandic representations in United-states
In addition to the Greenlandic Consulate in New York, Greenland also has 2 other representations in United-states:
Greenlandic representations worldwide
Greenlandic Consulate In New York represents one of 65 consular and diplomatic representations of Greenland all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-states
Greenlandic Consulate In New York represents one of 921 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-states.