Royal Danish Consulate General in the Russian Federation
- AddressP.O. Box 68, FIN-53501 Lappeenranta, Kamenniy Ostrov, Bolshaya Alleya 13, 197022 Skt.
- CitySaint Petersburg
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+7 (812) 103 3901
- Phone+7 (812) 103 3900
This map displays the location of Danish Consulate in Saint Petersburg, Russia
Submit Edits for "Royal Danish Consulate General in the Russian Federation"
About Royal Danish Consulate General in the Russian Federation
Danish Consulate in Saint Petersburg runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Danish, and international citizens in Russia.The Danish Consulate in Saint Petersburg supports Russian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Danish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Danish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Denmark
- Want to apply and obtain Danish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Danish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Denmark and Russia.
The process of issuing Danish Visa and Passport of Denmark can take few weeks.*Please contact with Danish Consulate in Saint Petersburg if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Danish representations in Russia
In addition to the Danish Consulate in Saint Petersburg, Denmark also has 1 other representation in Russia:
Russian representations in Denmark
- Russian Embassy in Copenhagen is the only Russian representation in Denmark
Danish representations worldwide
Danish Consulate In Saint Petersburg represents one of 203 consular and diplomatic representations of Denmark all over the world.
Foreign representations in Russia
Danish Consulate In Saint Petersburg represents one of 201 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Russia.