Royal Danish Consulate General in United States
- AddressOne Dag Hammarskjold Plaza, 885 Second Avenue, 18th Floor, N.Y. 10017-2201
- CityNew York
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+1 (212) 754 1904
- Phone+1 (212) 223 4545
This map displays the location of Danish Consulate in New York, United States
Submit Edits for "Royal Danish Consulate General in United States"
About Royal Danish Consulate General in United States
Danish Consulate in New York runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Danish, and international citizens in United-states.The Danish Consulate in New York supports American citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Danish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Danish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Denmark
- Want to apply and obtain Danish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Danish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Denmark and United-states.
The process of issuing Danish Visa and Passport of Denmark can take few weeks.*Please contact with Danish Consulate in New York if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Danish representations in United-states
In addition to the Danish Consulate in New York, Denmark also has 2 other representations in United-states:
American representations in Denmark
- U.S. Embassy in Denmark is the only American representation in Denmark
Danish representations worldwide
Danish Consulate In New York represents one of 203 consular and diplomatic representations of Denmark all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-states
Danish Consulate In New York represents one of 928 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-states.