Royal Danish Embassy in Dublin, Ireland
- Address7th Floor, Block E, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road , Dublin 2
- Email[email protected]
- Fax353 1 4784536
- Phone353 1 4756404
This map displays the location of Greenlandic Embassy in Dublin, Ireland
Submit Edits for "Royal Danish Embassy in Dublin, Ireland"
About Royal Danish Embassy in Dublin, Ireland
Greenlandic Embassy in Dublin runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Greenlandic, and international citizens in Ireland.The Greenlandic Embassy in Dublin supports Irish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Greenlandic economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Greenlandic Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Greenland
- Want to apply and obtain Greenlandic Visa
Visa and Passport services
Greenlandic passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Greenland and Ireland.
The process of issuing Greenlandic Visa and Passport of Greenland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Greenlandic Embassy in Dublin if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Greenlandic representations in Ireland
Greenlandic Embassy in Dublin is the only Greenlandic diplomatic mission in Ireland.
Greenlandic representations worldwide
Greenlandic Embassy In Dublin represents one of 65 consular and diplomatic representations of Greenland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Ireland
Greenlandic Embassy In Dublin represents one of 87 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Ireland.