Royal Danish Embassy in Ireland
- Address7th Floor, Block E, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Rd., Dublin 2, Ireland
- CityDublin 2
- Fax(+353) (1) 478 4536
- Phone(+353) (1) 475 6404
This map displays the location of Danish Embassy in Dublin 2, Ireland
Submit Edits for "Royal Danish Embassy in Ireland"
About Royal Danish Embassy in Ireland
Danish Embassy in Dublin 2 runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Danish, and international citizens in Ireland.The Danish Embassy in Dublin 2 supports Irish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Danish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Danish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Denmark
- Want to apply and obtain Danish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Danish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Denmark and Ireland.
The process of issuing Danish Visa and Passport of Denmark can take few weeks.*Please contact with Danish Embassy in Dublin 2 if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Danish representations in Ireland
Danish Embassy in Dublin 2 is the only Danish diplomatic mission in Ireland.
Irish representations in Denmark
- Irish Embassy in Copenhagen is the only Irish representation in Denmark
Danish representations worldwide
Danish Embassy In Dublin 2 represents one of 203 consular and diplomatic representations of Denmark all over the world.
Foreign representations in Ireland
Danish Embassy In Dublin 2 represents one of 87 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Ireland.