Royal Danish Embassy in Israel
- AddressMuseum Tower, 11th floor, Berkowitz Street 4, Tel Aviv
- CityTel Aviv
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+972 (0)3 608 5851
- Phone+972 (0)3 608 5850
This map displays the location of Greenlandic Embassy in Tel Aviv, Israel
Submit Edits for "Royal Danish Embassy in Israel"
About Royal Danish Embassy in Israel
Greenlandic Embassy in Tel Aviv runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Greenlandic, and international citizens in Israel.The Greenlandic Embassy in Tel Aviv supports Israeli citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Greenlandic economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Greenlandic Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Greenland
- Want to apply and obtain Greenlandic Visa
Visa and Passport services
Greenlandic passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Greenland and Israel.
The process of issuing Greenlandic Visa and Passport of Greenland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Greenlandic Embassy in Tel Aviv if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Greenlandic representations in Israel
Greenlandic Embassy in Tel Aviv is the only Greenlandic diplomatic mission in Israel.
Greenlandic representations worldwide
Greenlandic Embassy In Tel Aviv represents one of 65 consular and diplomatic representations of Greenland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Israel
Greenlandic Embassy In Tel Aviv represents one of 141 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Israel.