Royal Danish Embassy in The Hague
- AddressKoninginnegracht 30, NL-2514 AB The Hague, Postbus 85654, NL-2508 CJ The Hague
- CityThe Hague
- Fax31(0)70 30 25 950
- Phone31(0)70 30 25 959
This map displays the location of Greenlandic Embassy in The Hague, Netherlands
Submit Edits for "Royal Danish Embassy in The Hague"
About Royal Danish Embassy in The Hague
Greenlandic Embassy in The Hague runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Greenlandic, and international citizens in Netherlands.The Greenlandic Embassy in The Hague supports Dutch citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Greenlandic economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Greenlandic Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Greenland
- Want to apply and obtain Greenlandic Visa
Visa and Passport services
Greenlandic passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Greenland and Netherlands.
The process of issuing Greenlandic Visa and Passport of Greenland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Greenlandic Embassy in The Hague if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Greenlandic representations in Netherlands
Greenlandic Embassy in The Hague is the only Greenlandic diplomatic mission in Netherlands.
Greenlandic representations worldwide
Greenlandic Embassy In The Hague represents one of 65 consular and diplomatic representations of Greenland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Netherlands
Greenlandic Embassy In The Hague represents one of 175 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Netherlands.