Royal Embassy of Netherlands in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- AddressHamdan Street, Al Masaood Tower, 6th floor, Suite 602, P.O. box 46560
- CityAbu Dhabi
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+971) 2- 6313158
- Phone(+971) 2- 6321920
This map displays the location of Dutch Embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Submit Edits for "Royal Embassy of Netherlands in Abu Dhabi, UAE"
About Royal Embassy of Netherlands in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Dutch Embassy in Abu Dhabi runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in United-arab-emirates.The Dutch Embassy in Abu Dhabi supports Emirati citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and United-arab-emirates.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dutch Embassy in Abu Dhabi if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in United-arab-emirates
In addition to the Dutch Embassy in Abu Dhabi, Netherlands also has 1 other representation in United-arab-emirates:
Emirati representations in Netherlands
- Emirati Embassy in Den Haag is the only Emirati representation in Netherlands
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Embassy In Abu Dhabi represents one of 420 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-arab-emirates
Dutch Embassy In Abu Dhabi represents one of 113 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-arab-emirates.